Перейти к содержимому

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Лирика на английском. Про одноименный сайт В этой теме нет ответов

Отправлено 28 Январь 2005 - 15:56
мирэа_Paul N. Shevchenko_*

мирэа_Paul N. Shevchenko_*
  • Гости
All lyrics © Joe McInnis BIGFATDOTLOSER.COM I'm sittin' alone in front of my screen, one hand on my keyboard, one hand in my jeans in anticipation that you will log on to my website at bigfatdotloser.com. Well I surf the net every week once or twice hoping that I find somebody nice, but when I try to act macho I sound like a wimp, my male pride gets tongue tied and my hardware goes limp. Your chat room is empty, you've packed up and gone I wait for your answer but you don't respond if someone can tell me where things went so wrong email me at bigfatdotloser.com. Well I've never been good at these online affairs I can't find a make believe lover who cares enough to accept me for just being me pretending to be who they want me to be. Your chat room is empty, you've packed up and gone I wait for your answer but you don't respond if someone can tell me where things went so wrong email me at bigfatdotloser.com. Well I drive a 'Vette on the net and I'm blonde or brunette on the net. I run with the jet set and if that gets you wet I'm hoping that you will log on to my website at bigfatdotloser.com.

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных