Перейти к содержимому

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Возможности обучения в Европе В этой теме нет ответов

Отправлено 14 Февраль 2009 - 17:42

ovsiannikov

Абитуриент

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 22 сообщений
  • Район:г. Москва
Ассоциация европейских технических ВУЗов T.I.M.E. (Top Industrial Managers for Europe), членом которой является МИРЭА, предлагает в 2009 году участвующим в ней ВУЗам ряд программ совместного обучения студентов. Цель проектов – подготовка специалистов в области технических наук, экономики и менеджмента на межкультурной основе, то есть способных работать в международных фирмах и коллективах. В этих программах могут принять участие студенты МИРЭА. Представляем Вам сведения о проектах. Joint Programmes organized between T.I.M.E. members and supported by T.I.M.E. • TESS (Summer School). TESS will operate for the third time in 2009, from June 29th. to July 11th., in parallel on four campuses (KTH Stockholm, BME Budapest, SUPELEC Paris and U.P. Madrid), linked by computer and video. Registration opened on January 12th. and will close on March 15th. - TESS = 5 ECTS credits and a T.I.M.E. Certificate. Information: tess-programme@kth.se - Contact: Dr. Peter HAGSTROM, TESS Coordinator, KTH (peter.hagstrom@energy.kth.se) • TEMP (Management Programme) will operate for the second time in 2009-2010 (September to September), via a consortium linking T.U. Vienna, U.P. Madrid, Politecnico di Milano and KTH Stockholm. Promotion materials will be ready soon and will be sent out to all T.I.M.E. Coordinators. TEMP is an excellent opportunity to earn extra ECTS credits and to learn more about innovation and entrepreneurship. It is studied in parallel with a T.I.M.E. double degree, with three intensive on-campus periods backed by group work and supported distance learning. - TEMP = 30 ECTS credits and a T.I.M.E. Certificate. - Contact: Ms. Beate EDL, Institute of Management, T.U. Vienna (edl@imw.tuwien.ac.at) • IMIM (Two-year Master in Industrial Management) is a programme of excellence which has been recognized and supported by ERASMUS MUNDUS. It was the first Master programme to be accredited by the T.I.M.E. Association. IMIM comprises one semester of study on each of three campuses (Madrid, Milan, Stockholm), plus a one-semester internship in any country in the world. The IMIM consortium is offering partial tuition waivers to students from T.I.M.E. members. The application deadline is June 30th. and the programme starts in September. - IMIM = Academic Certification (Master) from all three institutions and a T.I.M.E. Certificate. - Website: www.imim.polimi.it Кроме того, Папский университет Комильяс предлагает две сессии летней школы в г. Мадрид, Испания: In 2009, our university will again offer two high-quality summer sessions; one will take place from May 25 until June 15, and the other June 22 until July 17 at the Universidad Pontificia Comillas, Madrid, Spain. The deadline for application is May 14 for the first session and June 10 for the second session. These four-week summer programs include courses in the fields of business administration, finance, marketing, management, law, human and social sciences, international relations, political communication. Each course consists of a total of 80 contact hours. The theoretical courses are enhanced by field trips to businesses and institutions and public and private organizations, and by cultural visits to the El Escorial Monastery and the Prado Museum. The University Information Office offers students all types of information and help with accommodation should they need it, on info_oia@oia.upcomillas.es<mailto:info_oia@oia.upcomillas.es> or aloja@oia.upcomillas.es<mailto:aloja@oia.upcomillas.es> You will find all the necessary application forms, instructions for applying and course descriptions on our website www.upcomillas.es/comillasinternacional<http://www.upcomilla...sinternacional> Занятия во всех международных программах проводятся на английском языке. Наш ВУЗ не берёт на себя финансирование участия студентов в этих проектах. Регистрацию и оформление виз студенты осуществляют самостоятельно. Для решения административных вопросов обращайтесь в Отдел международных связей к Алле Анатольевне Чекмазовой (тел. 434-9276, 434-8665), за дополнительной информацией – к помощнику проректора по международным связям доц. Алексею Леонидовичу Овсянникову <mailto:ovsiannikov@mirea.ru>.

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных